For a full refund or exchange, here is what you need to do.
- Return garments within 7 days of receipt.
- Return garments in the same condition they were received, with tags and packaging.
- We can help to repackage if you have trouble with this.
- Fill out returns/re-order form and send with garments to The Uniform Centre, C/o Booker Spalding Ltd, 17b Regent Street, Petone, Wellington 5012
- Freight charges for returns is at the customer’s expense. We recommend you use a courier with a trackable service. We do not refund garments that are lost in transit.
Refunds will be processed within 24 hours of receiving your parcel. Once processed you will receive a credit note by email.
Sale goods and branded garments cannot be returned unless faulty.
If garments are faulty or you have received the wrong garments, call us on 0800 50 70 90 and we will arrange our courier to collect the parcel, at our expense.